Why should I hire a wedding planner for my wedding?
When hosting a wedding, we highly recommend that you hire wedding planners.
There could be a number of reasons to hire a wedding planner.
- To help keep to your budget. Getting the best deals for you is what we do, we make deals with local vendors and venues and pass that deal straight to you.Through experience, wedding planners gain knowledge when it comes to their local vendors and suppliers, and therefore they know best whom to choose, to ensure that you only receive the best service at the best price.
- To help get advice of many aspects of your wedding from the legalities to the venue decorations and much more.
- To co-ordinate your wedding on the day. We are there from the first thing in the morning till everything is done on the evening. We make your day
The Venue has a coordinator; do I need a wedding planner?
If the venue already has a co-ordinator we will work very closely with them to bring you the best wedding possible.
What types of weddings do you accommodate?
We cater for any style of wedding whether it be a religious ceremony that you are after or a simple civil service.
We also cater for a service where one is religous and one not, we use a minister that can perform that, then have a small registry office service for you and your witnesses.
Do you cater to any specific religions?
We cater for all religions. We work closely with the couple to work along side any religious traditions etc.
What wedding planning services do you offer?
We have 3 services we offer:-
- Consultation : We work with you to help design your wedding, answer questions or help you with vendors. We work on an hourly rate.
- Co-ordinator : We work with you on your day to help with the running of the whole wedding. We make sure everything runs smooth, vendors are in position, decorations are correct and everyone is in their place when they are supposed to be. We normally charge for the day depending on the size of your wedding.
- Full Package : We will do everything for you, from organising your venue, dresses, decorations, transport down to all the small things. We then work on the day of the wedding as co-ordinators. This is the most common as we will know every single detail of your wedding. All you have to do is get ready and show up. We destress your wedding.
If I book a stress free wedding package will I be charged for a wedding planner fee?
Yes, as with all packages there is a fee.
Do you charge an initial consultation?
Initial consultations are free. This is where we get to know the basics of your wedding. After this we can let you know which package is best for you and how much that will cost.
What additional event services do you offer?
We offer a service where we can supply add-ons for your wedding, Candy Cart, Candy floss and popcorn machines, LOVE letters and much more.
How much communication will we have?
Communication is key. At first it may be not very often, but as the wedding gets closer it would be a much more regular interval. You can contact us as much as you like, there is no charge for our time.
Will I have a wedding planner at my wedding/event?
If you choose just the consultation package then no, choosing either of the others then you will. You can choose having the consultation package and the co-ordinator package together.
Are wedding planners only for the rich and famous?
This is a misconception. No although the rich and famous are more likely to hire a wedding planner we will work with anyone. Your wedding is going to be one of the most important things in your life. Why not make the most of it.